Why isn't Apple Pay displaying on my Checkout?
If you've confirmed that you've set up Apple Pay correctly on your website, but the Apple Pay button isn't appearing during Checkout, don't worry. Below is a handy checklist to help you troubleshoot the most common issues that may be preventing the Apple Pay payment option from showing up:
- Ensure that you're using Safari on an Apple device that has Apple Pay enabled. Mobile Safari on iOS 10.1 or later, or If on Mac, running macOS Sierra or later.
- Keep in mind that Google Chrome does not display Apple Pay as a payment option, even if it's on an iOS/iPadOS device. As of iOS 16, Apple Pay might work in some non-Safari mobile browsers with a card saved in your Wallet.
- Make sure that your website has an SSL certificate installed.
- Double-check that your website URL starts with "https."
- Note that Apple Pay is not supported by CMS platforms such as WIX, Shopify, Weebly and Zoho sites.