Can I redirect the donor to a custom thank you page?
When editing a Campaign, if you click into the Checkout tab, you'll find Thank You Screen as an option in the left-hand menu.
From there, you can edit the Thank You behavior - specifically, whether we should show the in-checkout Thank You Screen experience, or whether we should redirect the donor to a URL of your choosing!
What is available for your custom thank you page?
When we redirect a donor to your provided thank you page, we add following parameters to the landing address so these can be picked up by the destination as needed and possible:
- donationId — unique donation id
- amount — donation amount in XX.XX format. E.g. "10.20", "10.00"
- currency — currency code. E.g. "USD", "EUR"
- monthly — "true" / "false"
- supporterFirstName and supporterLastName — first and last name of the donor
- supporterEmail — supporter email
- designationId — designation ID if designation was selected
- designationName — designation name if designation was selected
Your final thank you page URL will look like this: