Marketing & analytics
Learn how to connect your Fundraise Up account to your Salesforce account.
Connect your Salesforce account
To connect Salesforce to Fundraise Up, follow these steps.
What you’ll need before you start
- Administrative access to your organization’s Salesforce account. We recommend connecting Fundraise Up to Salesforce using a service account.
- Access to your organization’s Fundraise Up account as a user with the Organization Administrator role.
- From the Integrations page in the Fundraise Up Dashboard, select Add integration.
- From the list of available integrations, select Salesforce.
- Select Connect Salesforce. You will be redirected to the Salesforce login page.
- Log in to Salesforce.
- When the authentication process is complete, you are returned to the Salesforce integration settings page in Fundraise Up.
When you first connect your Salesforce account, donations won’t automatically be set to sync from Fundraise Up. To get your donations to sync automatically, select the Enable automatic sync option. Learn more →