Understanding Exports files in the Dashboard
The Files view of Exports displays the CSV files that are generated by templates, in a table.
In the table, five properties are displayed for each file. Files are represented by rows in the table.
- Filename: The file name created in a template’s settings
- Template: The name of the template that created the file
- Date period: The date range of records collected for the file
- Rows: The number of rows in the data file
- Created: The file’s creation timestamp
Each row also includes controls for downloading the CSV locally and deleting the file from your organization’s Fundraise Up account.