Meta Conversions API
Explore Fundraise Up’s integration with Meta Conversions API.
In addition to sending events to Meta Pixel browser-side, Fundraise Up can send events directly to Meta's servers to supplement the browser-side events. This helps you get a more accurate picture of Fundraise Up Checkout activity, even in cases where a script blocker is preventing browser-side events from firing or when a user is on a iOS 14.5+ device and has tracking disabled.
To enable sending server-level events to Meta, you must have the following:
- Access to your organization’s Fundraise Up account using an account with the Organization Administrator role
- Access to your organization’s Meta Business Suite account and “Business asset groups.”
- Confirm that the Meta Pixel integration is enabled in Marketing pixels.
- Enabled the Meta Conversions API by selecting Add pixel in Marketing pixels.
- Input your Meta Pixel ID. It is located in the Meta Events Manager, and is displayed beneath the name of the pixel.
- Input your access token. An access token is generated by selecting a pixel, navigating to its settings view, and then selecting the Generate access token option.
- Recommended optional step: If you want to test event tracking within Meta Events Manager, select the Add test token to events option in the “Edit pixel” window in Fundraise Up. Enabling this feature is useful for troubleshooting the Meta Conversions API integration.
- To enable the test feature, obtain a test token by selecting your pixel in Meta Events Manager, and then selecting the Test events option.
- In the “Test Server Events” container, copy the test event code. It is formatted like: “Test12345.”
- Paste the teste event code in the Add test token to events input.
- Select the Pixel is active option
- Select Save changes
Fundraise Up will now send sever-level events to Meta using the Meta Conversions API.
Meta Conversions API works best when it is used in conjunction with Meta Pixel. Learn more →Meta