How to add the Fundraise Up installation code to a Weebly website
Weebly is an easy-to-use website building platform designed to help users quickly create and publish professional-looking websites with minimal effort. Follow the steps below to add the Fundraise Up installation code to your Weebly website.
- In the Fundraise Up Dashboard, copy the code from the Installation section within your Settings area.
2. In Weebly's editor, go to "Settings" in your Weebly Site Editor and click into "SEO".
- Paste your Fundraise Up Installation Code into the Header Code.
Adding Elements to your Weebly website
Our Elements allow you to add buttons, forms, and other dynamic tools to showcase and drive donations for your Campaigns! Some Elements automatically appear once created (Sticky Buttons and Reminders), but some are placed on your site in specific locations by pasting in an HTML code we provide.
For components that generate a code snippet:
- Go to "Build" from the Weebly Site Editor.
- Under the "Basic" section, click on Embed Code, and drag and drop the code box to a place on your web page.