Bank debits FAQ
How long will it take for funds to clear for donations made via Bank Transfers?
Read below to get a better idea of when you can expect the funds from donations made via Bank Transfers to be deposited into your payment processor’s account.
- ACH Bank Transfer (USA) takes up to 3 business days once verification is completed
- Plaid (USA) takes up to 3 business days
- PAD (Canada) takes up to 4 business days
- SEPA (Europe) takes up to 5 business days
- BECS (Australia) takes up to 3 business days
- BACS (UK) takes up to 3 working days
Why can't my donors pay via bank transfer or direct debit, even if I've enabled those options?
Even if you've enabled the applicable bank transfer or direct debit payment options for your region, bank transfers only display in checkout when certain criteria are met.
For US accounts
The Bank transfer button will only display to donors in cases where:
ACH and/or Plaid must be enabled as payment options
The donor attempting a donation:
Plaid has no minimum, but in order for ACH to be available, the donation must be higher than $94.00 USD