Can a 501(c)(3) organization change Tax ID in the account?

Absolutely! For 501(c)(3) organizations, changing your Tax ID is possible too. However, it requires us to update certain information on our end. This includes the Tax ID itself, and we'll need to upload a new tax exemption certificate for your organization. So, when you're ready to make these changes, just reach out to our team and we'll handle the rest!

Still need help?

Need help with something not covered in Support Center? Connect with a support engineer for more assistance.
Email us