How to add the Fundraise Up installation code to a Duda website
Duda is a highly favored CMS renowned for its user-friendly interface. It empowers users to create and publish sleek, professional-grade websites with minimal effort. If you're seeking to integrate the Fundraise Up installation code into your Duda website, simply follow the steps outlined below.
- In Fundraise Up, copy your installation code.
- Log-in to Duda Dashboard and select your website.
- In the Duda sidebar, select SEO & Settings.
- Select HEAD HTML.
- Paste Fundraise Up installation code to Head HTML window.
- Select Save to finish adding the installation code.
The Fundraise Up installation code is now installed on your Duda website.
To add Elements components to your Duda website, use Widgets feature to insert code snippet of your Elements.
- In Fundraise Up, copy the code of the Element you want to add to your Duda website.
- In the Duda sidebar, select Widgets.
- Select HTML.
- Paste the element’s code into the window instead of the text Add your custom HTML here.
- Select Upload.
- After uploading you can tailor the placement of an element on your Duda webpage by choosing Edit CSS within the same window.
- Close the window.
- Check the element's appearance by clicking on Preview in the upper admin panel.
Although our Elements are compatible with Duda CMS, some of them may not always appear in the Editor or Preview mode. As a result, uploading them through the Widgets feature may not be as straightforward. However, it is still achievable! Simply republish your site to see how the added Element looks on your page.
Adding Donate link Element
Adding our Donate Link Element is a breeze since it's a URL. Simply insert the link behind any text on your page, and your users can click on it to access our checkout experience promptly!