How to add the Fundraise Up installation code to a Joomla website
Joomla is an open-source content management system (CMS) written in PHP. Here’s how to add the Fundraise Up installation code to your Joomla website.
- You will need to embed your Fundraise Up installation code into the header of your website. Log into your Joomla website with administrative credentials and search for Custom HTML Advanced Module and install it. Once installed, Log into your Fundraise Up dashboard and copy the code from the Installation section under Settings.
- Paste your installation code in the Custom HTML section of the module
- Under Menu Assignment, set the installation code to load on all pages. This will ensure that all forms will be able to load on all pages on your website.
- Under the Module tab, update the settings to Hide. Then publish the module.
- Now go to Manage Extensions and enable the Custom HTML Advanced module.
You now have many ways to send people to our donation checkout/form on your Joomla site, but all start by first making a Campaign, at which point you can link to it directly or use one of our Elements to promote it more vibrantly!