How to add the Fundraise Up installation code to a Shopify website
Shopify is an ecommerce platform that enables businesses to create and manage their own online stores. Add the Fundraise Up installation code to your Shopify theme code to integrate the platform with your store.
- In Fundraise Up account, copy your installation code.
- Log-in to your Shopify account.
- Select Online Store in the “Sales channels” section of the Shopify sidebar.
- Select Themes
- Select the three-dot menu for the active theme.
- Select Edit code.
- Select the theme.liquid file
- Just below the opening
<head>tag, insert your Fundraise Up installation code.
- Select Save.
Fundraise Up is now installed for your Shopify store.
To add Elements components to your Shopify page layouts, we recommend adding a custom HTML theme block to your store’s theme. Learn more →