Uninstalling Fundraise Up
While we are sad to see you go, we understand that we may not be the best fit for some nonprofit organizations. Please see our checklist below to make sure you stop your Fundraise Up service completely.
Here are some steps we recommend you take prior to discontinuing use of Fundraise Up:
- Reach out to your Success Manager, if you were assigned one and let them know you wish to stop service.
- Remove your installation code from the <head> section of your website.
- Remove all element code from your webpages.
- Disconnect your Stripe account from your payment option settings.
- Disconnect your PayPal account from your payment option settings.
- Disconnect your Integrations from your Integration settings.
- If you would like to stop collecting recurring donations via Fundraise Up, cancel all your recurring plans. This would also be a step you would want to or need to take in migrating those plans to any other provider.