How to add the Fundraise Up installation code to a HubSpot website
HubSpot CMS is a powerful, easy-to-use content management system (CMS) designed to help businesses create, manage, and optimize content across multiple channels. Follow the steps below to add the Fundraise Up installation code to your HubSpot account.
If you want the Fundraise Up installation code to be active on any web page hosted by your HubSpot account, you can add the code the the Site header HTML using the default domain settings.
- In your Fundraise Up account, copy your installation code.
- In your HubSpot account, select the gear icon.
- In the settings sidebar, select Website, which is displayed in the “Tools” section.
- Select Pages.
- Insert your Fundraise Up installation code in the “Site header HTML” section.
- Select Save to finish adding the installation code.
The Fundraise Up installation code is now active for your HubSpot website(s).
To add Elements components to your website layout, we recommend creating a custom module. Learn more →