How to add the Fundraise Up installation code to a WordPress website
WordPress is a powerful and versatile open-source content management system (CMS) that is used to create websites and blogs. With a few quick steps, you can add Fundraise Up to your WordPress website.
- You must have administrative access to your organization’s WordPress installation
- You must have access to your organization’s Fundraise Up account using an account with the Organization Administrator user role.
Follow the steps below to add the Fundraise Up installation script to your WordPress website.
- Add the WPCode – Insert Headers and Footers + Custom Code Snippets – WordPress Code Manager plugin to your WordPress installation. You will use this plugin to add the Fundraise Up installation code to your website.
- In your Fundraise Up account, copy your installation code.
- Log in to your WordPress account.
- In the WordPress sidebar, hover over Code Snippets and select Header & Footer.
- In the “Header” section, insert your Fundraise Up installation code.
- Select Save Changes to finish adding the Fundraise Up installation code to your WordPress website.
Fundraise Up is now installed on your WordPress website.
Elements components can be added to your WordPress website. Most often, you will add component code snippets to your WordPress website using a page builder like Elementor or WPBakery.
To ensure that Fundraise Up Checkout can launch on your WordPress website, configure your permalink settings to an option other than Plain.
Apple Pay activation
Activating Apple Pay for WordPress is a simple process, but it does include steps beyond the standard activation process.