A campaign is a designated fundraising effort that your organization can create to separate and manage various types of donations. You can create endless campaigns for your different fundraising drives: for example, a Christmas campaign, a General Donations campaign, a Crypto donations campaign and more. Each campaign has one associated Checkout with its own settings. All donations, including recurring plans, are always linked to one specific campaign, making it easier for your organization to track and manage various fundraising initiatives.
When you open any campaign from the list in the Campaigns tab, you’ll see an overview of that campaign. This helps you instantly see each campaign’s successes and strengths, as well as areas for optimization.
The top bar shows key metrics for your campaign:
- Total raised: the total amount of money raised from all this campaign's successful donations (including cryptocurrency and stock donations). Clicking this takes you to the Insights display, where you can see a breakdown of all the donations made to this campaign.
- Checkout: the total amount raised from Checkout donations. Clicking this takes you to the Donations tab to show a breakdown of Checkout donations made to this campaign.
- Virtual Terminal: the total amount raised from donations made through the Virtual Terminal. Clicking this takes you to the Donations tab to show a breakdown of Virtual Terminal donations made to this campaign.
- P2P Fundraisers: the total amount raised from donations made to P2P Fundraisers that are linked to this campaign. Clicking this takes you to the Donations tab to show a breakdown of donations made via P2P fundraisers to this campaign.
- Recurring plans: the number of active recurring donation plans linked to this campaign. Clicking this takes you to the Recurring tab, where you can see a breakdown of all active, scheduled or retrying recurring donation plans for this campaign.
- Last donation: the last donation made to this campaign, regardless of the donation’s status. This includes recurring donation installments. If no donations have been made to your campaign yet, this will not be displayed.
The overview of your campaign’s settings is grouped into cards. The gray chevron symbol shows which area of each content card is clickable.
Displays the checkout URL, allowing users to copy the link easily and access test mode. Clicking the header redirects to the Checkout settings.
Shows the title and message being used for the Ask Page. The header redirects to the Ask Page settings for that campaign’s Checkout.
Shows how Fundraise Up’s AI features are improving your campaign’s performance. Conversion-boosting features that aren’t enabled have a clickable Fix this button that will take you to the relevant settings.
Displays your campaign’s fundraising-related features, including the goal, offline donations, company matching and supporter comments. Click on any row to make changes.
Shows all the designations enabled for this Campaign. Clicking the header will redirect you to the settings for this campaign’s checkout.
Displays your current settings for tribute donations to this campaign. Clicking the header will redirect you to the settings for this campaign’s checkout.
Shows which payment methods are enabled for your campaign and in what order, which currency is set as default and more. Use the Fix this buttons to make improvements.
Displays the recurring donation frequencies that are being suggested to donors at Checkout. Click the header to go straight to the settings for your campaign’s checkout.
Shows you what information is being collected from your donors (name, contact details, fund sources etc.). You can click on each individual row to make edits to these settings.
Displays the questions donors are being prompted to answer when they make a donation to your campaign. Clicking the header takes you to the settings for this campaign’s checkout.
Shows which languages are enabled for this campaign. Click the header to go to this Checkout’s settings and enable more or fewer languages as needed.