Choose the donation frequencies you'll suggest to donors.
Donation frequencies denote the regularity with which a donation is made, such as once, monthly, or quarterly.
Default and second frequencies
The default frequency is the donation frequency shown to donors by default. The second frequency is optional, and will appear as a second selectable option in the donation form if added.
- Biweekly (every 2 weeks)
- Every 4 weeks
- Bimonthly (every 2 months)
- Quarterly (every 3 months)
- Semiannually (every 6 months)
- Suggest a monthly donation before checkout: Enable this option to allow our AI to determine whether to suggest a monthly donation before checkout. This feature can help convert up to 30% of one-time donors to monthly donors.
- Suggest a monthly donation after checkout: Enable this option to let our AI decide when to offer a post-donation upsell, maximizing conversion without affecting the donation flow or conversion. Note that this upsell will not be shown to donors who made a donation with a tribute during checkout.