Configure settings related to goals for P2P fundraisers.
Configure the campaign-level settings for P2P fundraisers related to the P2P fundraiser’s goals. This information is then shown to fundraisers in the Donor Portal.
- Default goal date: This setting determines the goal date preset that is used for the Goal date property shown on the P2P onboarding screen. You can select three possible values:
- 2 weeks out
- 1 month out
- 3 months out
The date picker for the Goal date property shown on the P2P onboarding screen will then show a date relative to the setting you configured.
- Custom goal date: This allows you to set a more specific default end date for P2P campaigns. For example: you could set all P2P fundraisers associated with your Christmas campaign to have a default goal date of 25th December. If a P2P fundraiser is created when this default date has already passed, the default goal date will be set to two weeks from the day the fundraiser is created.
- Goal reached image: When a P2P fundraiser goal is reached, the image configured by this setting will display on the fundraiser’s dashboard page in the Donor Portal.
- Minimum resolution: 930 x 290 px
- Recommended resolution: 1,860 x 580 px
- Goal reached title: When a P2P fundraiser goal is reached, this title is displayed below the goal reached image.
- Goal reached text: When a P2P fundraiser goal is reach, this text is displayed below the goal reached title. This text area supports some rich text styles such as bold, italics, and links.
You can view your P2P Donor Portal customization by selecting the Show preview button.